- Multi-purpose bituminized softboard made from natural wood fibres for roof, wall and floor in concrete and timber constructions
- Excellent recovery after 50% compression
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Available in various bitumen contents
- Easy to install
Fields of application
- External wall cladding: Filling structural expansion & structural separation joints in block & insitu concrete construction.
- Trafficable surfaces: Filling expansion joints in motorways, runways, pedestrian areas, bridges, curbs.
- Internal surfaces: Filling expansion joints across concrete floors, including screed floors.
- Roofs & floor finishes: Ideal for filling expansion joints in concrete floors.
- Building superstructures: Filling expansion joints in basements, retaining walls, site slabs, subways & other water excluding structures.
- Reinforced concrete structures: Expansion joint fillers in piers and lateral supports like abutments.
- Expansion strips: Against existing or between adjacent constructions and insets in concrete paving like drains, manholes.
- Internal finishes: Various other flat works and concrete floors.
- Weight distributing layer in combination with a leveling compound
- Protection of waterproofing membranes and coatings from mechanical abuse and against backfill.
- Protection board for pressure-sensitive layers
Post Tagged with BITUMENIZED SHEET IN DUBAI