• Suitable for timber, metal and glass doors.
• Hold open at 90°, 105° or multipoint 105°- 180°
• Adjustment in all directions to solve floor level
problems without taking down
• Wide range of vertical adjustment (15 mm.) to solve
problems of undue door friction without need of
additional spindle extensions, or for mounting
underneath carpeted floors.
• Opening up to 180° in both swings with hydraulic
control from approx 105°. Free rotation from 105° to 180°.
• Closing speed controlled by two easily adjustable
indipendent non critical valves.
• Soft closing or powerful latching action to ensure proper
closing also in case of hard-to-latch locks.
• Architectural finishes: coverplates in polished stainless
steel, satin stainless steel.
• Available with Italian spindle (standard) or French spindle.
Universal floor spring with 15 mm. vertical adjustment
and multipoint stand open, MAB 7300.